Friday, March 6, 2015

The returning blog

Its been almost a year since I last blogged. A lot has happened since then and well it would be quite difficult to pen down all the thoughts I have had since then although it would be quite easy to list down the events. For once I am not keen to list down the events as the list contains a loss I would rather forget than remember. However since the loss, I find myself quite at sea.

Once the pain leaves and life goes on with slight references to the pain, one is usually left with a lot of vacuum and anxiety. Vacuum as suddenly quite a few pages in the book become blank and one is expected to fill them in and anxious cause one may not always know what to fill the pages with. I am quite at that stage where I find that there are countable number of people I want to speak with or share my space with and there is a lot of time I would like to utilise to create something of my own.

Off lately I seem to be going NUTS trying to figure out how to create my own thing in this world. Off all the talents and interests that exist I am fond of movies and writing and reading which comes third with occasional painting when the heart sees fit. I enjoy travelling and seeing new things and experiencing new cultures and discovering that little niche that suits my temperament. of course its easier to do this when one is alone, it becomes a little complicated when one is married and well a little lost with trying to balance all these relationships out.

However, since I sense that my craziness to fill the vacuum is driving others seemingly crazy I decided to do something about it.. Im going to start a 21 day project. Its commonly believed that it takes 21 days to develop a habit and my aim is to write for 21 days regularly to find the writer in me. I also want to develop the patience and flow of thought that is required to write and well of course discover my thoughts and indulge myself a little.

So for the coming 21 days, I am going to write about 21 people/stories/situations that have inspired me and Im going to energise my soul.

So here's to the next 21 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment